Loans for housing construction, renovation and acquisition of housing (mortgage) are provided by JSCB «InFinBank» on a contractual basis in compliance with the principles of loan term, intended use, security, loan charge and repayment. Mortgage loans granted to citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Mortgage loan is granted for the following purposes:
- construction and reconstruction of individual houses in compliance with the established norms and rules of construction on the basis of individual and typical projects agreed upon in accordance with legislation;
- purchase of individual houses or apartments in a residential apartment building.
Credit Eligibility has the potential borrower who must meet the following requirements:
- have the nationality of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- have a permanent residence in the community;
- age from 18 to 53 years (women) and 59 years (men). The total loan term is determined by taking into account the fact that the repayment of the loan is to be made by the moment when the Borrower reach retirement age — 54 years (for women) and 60 years (for men);
- have experience of work at the same place for at least 6 months and the total length of service of not less than 1 year;
- absence of debts to banks and other financial institutions.
JSCB «InFinBank» provides a loan at the following conditions:
- loan term — up to 7 years;
- an initial payment — 25% of the contract on purchase of real estate;
- loan amount — 6 000 MW;
- interest rate — set at 20 - 26 per cent per annum and more;
- Interest rate on a loan for a young family — Central Bank refinancing rate;
- security — registration of collateral (mortgages) of acquiring, constructing or renovating house. As a mortgage, can also be received other houses owned by the Borrower.
Borrower must pay the following costs for getting a mortgage:
- the state fee for notarization of the mortgage contract;
- expenses related to the insurance of the pledged real estate (mortgage);
- fee for the evaluation of collateral;
- fee for registration of the mortgage contract;
- costs associated with life insurance;
- payment of an independent assessment of credit facility.